The Ontario Ministry of Labour (MOL) has been very active in Occupational Hygiene
The Ontario Ministry of Labour (MOL) has created new, or amended existing occupational hygiene regulations, respecting workplace exposures to chemical and physical agents.
These Complimentary Sessions Include Discussions On:
- The "Working Definition" of Occupational Hygiene
- Ontario's Occupational Hygiene Regulations
- Recent Amendments to the Regulations and Exposure Limits
- Current Ontario Ministry of Labour Initiatives
- Developing Effective Hygiene Programs
- The Toxics Reduction Act and how it impacts your Hygiene Program
Presenter: Steve Barnett, M.Eng., CIH, ROH, Vice President, Occupational Health & Safety, Pinchin Environmental
Choose the Complimentary Session you prefer:
|St. Catharines||September 27|
Register Now ! http://www.pinchin.com/hygiene
Registration, full details and contact information are available on our Occupation Hygiene Complimentary Session web page.
Note that we've launched our new website for quick and easy registration
Contact Us: For further information please contact us via our Ontario Courses Contact Form or at 1.855.PINCHIN (746-2446) ext1335.