Pinchin Adds New Sault Ste. Marie Office and Expands Sudbury Operations
Attention Northern Ontario Businesses
Capitalizing on client growth and new opportunities in the Northern Ontario region, Pinchin Environmental Ltd. is pleased to announce the opening of a new office in Sault Ste. Marie and the expansion of its Sudbury operations. Our Kenora office moved to its new location last summer.
|Sault Ste. Marie||Christian Tenaglia||
126 Queen St. E.,
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
850 Barrydowne Road #302
614 4th Street
P.O. Box 1250
Larry Backman, Sr. Vice President
According to Larry Backman, Senior Vice President for the Region, "Pinchin is committed to growth in the North that will best suit our clientele's requirements. A strong local presence utilizing experienced northern staff provides a sustainable model for growth.”
Christian Tenaglia, Sr. Project Manager
Christian Tenaglia, M.E.S., EP, P.Eng., is the Senior Project Manager in Pinchin Environmental’s Sault Ste. Marie office. Chris has more than eight years experience in a variety of environmental issues in Northern Ontario including Phase I and II environmental investigations, soil and groundwater remediation, landfill assessment and monitoring and waste management.
Other services provided by his team include designated substance (asbestos) surveys, mould and indoor air quality and environmental assessments. A full list of services appears below. Please contact Chris with any questions.
Other staff who have joined Pinchin Environmental who you may know or wish to contact include:
- Jeff Raymer, Project Manager
- Joshua Sikorski, Senior Project Technologist
- Leigh DiAngelo, Project Technologist
- Donald Cavan, Project Technologist
They can be reached via our General Contact form or at 705-575-9207.
Sudbury Office Expands
The Sudbury Office of Pinchin Environmental is expanding and continuing on the momentum of long-time staff member Shane Velcich, Technical Manager - Hazardous Materials.
Responding to increasing demand in the Sudbury area we have added two experienced staff members:
- Troy Gordon, Technical Manager - Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation
- Jenna Pillarella, Project Technologist
They bring experience in all areas of environmental work related to soil and waste as well as extensive project management experience and natural sciences including fisheries and wetland assessments
Contact the Sudbury office at 705-521-0560.
Services Provided in Sault Ste. Marie and Sudbury
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Site Remediation and Remedial Design
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Asbestos and Mould Monitoring and Abatement
- Air and Noise Monitoring, including GHG Emissions, NPRI
- Emergency Spill Response, Site Management, and Remediation
- Underground/Aboveground Storage Tank Assessment
- MOE Certificate of Approvals
- Decommissioning Services for Environmental Due Diligence and Remediation
- Fuel Oil Loss Response for the Insurance Industry
- Contaminant Management Planning
- Annual Landfill Environmental Monitoring and Reporting
- Groundwater and Hydrogeological Projects (Site Monitoring and Landfill Studies)