Hazardous Materials (Asbestos, Lead)
We know Hazardous Materials - and can advise you on identification, handling, removal, and management, from a single substance in one building to a number of substances in a multi-facility portfolio or large site.
Pinchin Environmental began as an asbestos consulting company almost three decades ago. Our knowledge, experience and reputation have grown exponentially since then. Now we are Canada's largest and most respected hazardous materials management and consulting firm.
Our team of project managers, Hazardous Materials specialists and technologists respond quickly and cost-effectively, familiar with every regulation and using the most up-to-date technology. The result is that you can trust us to deal with any potentially dangerous and costly situation, from a health, safety, financial and liability perspective.
Identification, Handling, Removal & Management of:
Services Covering Every Hazardous Materials Situation:
- Assessments for regulatory compliance or property transfers
- Complete hazardous building materials management and abatement programs, from inspection, design, tendering and project management services
- Indoor air quality and microbial contamination investigations, management and remediation plans
Comprehensive environmental laboratory services, including accredited
asbestos testing for both bulk and air samples (NVLAP Lab Code 101270-0, AIHA, IRSST); bacteria (E. coli, Legionella), mould (bulk and air) and lead.
- Training and education, from awareness seminars to comprehensive multi-day training for managers, workers and contractors
- Expert testimony services
- Exclusive Pinchin Hazardous Material Inventory System - Online (HMIS-Online) offers a simple, economical management tool to maintain and update asbestos surveys
Hazardous Building Materials Abatement
- Assessment prior to Renovation or Demolition
- Project Design & Specification Services
- Contract & Project Management
- Demolition Consulting
- Inspection Services & Air Monitoring
Indoor Air Quality & Microbial Contamination
Environmental Laboratory Services
Accredited asbestos testing for bulk samples by NVLAP (NVLAP Lab Code 101270-0), and for asbestos air monitoring samples (PCM) by participation in the IRSST Quality
- Lead Analysis – Field Analysis using X-Ray Fluorescence & Laboratory Analysis for Bulk & Air Samples
Our laboratory is accredited for bulk, air & surface analysis of moulds by the AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs (AIHA-LAP), LLC EMLAP (Laboratory
- Mould in bulk, air, swab & water samples
- Analysis of bacteria, E. coli and Legionella
Contacting Pinchin Environmental
For further information, please contact Pinchin Environmental, Hazardous Materials by phone or email via the "Contact Us" button to the left.
* Architects & Engineers
* Property Managers
* Institutional & Commercial Buildings
* Hospitals & Health Care Facilities
* Financial Institutions
* Government Departments & Buildings
* Property Developers
* Industrial Plants & Buildings
* School Boards
* Colleges & Universities
* General Contractors
* Restoration Contractors